Project Name: NINJA MASTER
Description: Ninja Master is an array-based game where the user takes on the role of Hideyori the Ninja. Hideyori’s mission is to defend his village from the onslaught of misguided ninjas.
The different functionalities that must be supported by your program are listed below. You may also create other functions that you deem necessary to implement the program.
When the Ninja Master program is opened, the system will check whether there is data in the ninja record text file. If there is none, default values for Hideyori are loaded. If records are found, the attribute values stored in the ninja record text file are loaded.
The Ninja Master program has two modes: Administrator and Player. There should be a menu where the user will choose either of the two modes.
>> In Administrator mode, the user can do the following:
1. Modify the attributes of Hideyori. Hideyori has the following default attributes:
i. Health Level: 100 points
ii. Current Health Level: 100 points
iii. Ninja Clothes Color: White
2. Add an enemy ninja.
An enemy ninja has the following attributes which the user must provide:
ii. Ninja ID
iii. Health Level
iv. Current Health Level
v. Ninja Clothes Color
3. Modify an enemy ninja. The attributes of a ninja.
4. Delete an enemy ninja.
5. Save Ninja Records. Save the attribute values of Hideyori and the enemy ninjas to a text file.
6. Modify administrator password.
7. Back to Menu.
>> If Player mode is selected, the program will check whether there are enemy ninjas in the array. If there is none, Hideyori will proceed with his regular village life. If enemy ninja/s is/are found, Hideyori’s mission begins. Hideyori will have to fight at most ten (10) enemy ninjas (depending on the number of ninja/s stored in the array) in his mission to defend his village. Hideyori must survive the whole ten (10) battles to successfully defend his village.
1. Before a battle, Hideyori may choose to Prepare for Battle or Attack Instantly.
i. If Prepare for Battle is selected, Hideyori regains full health. However, the enemy ninja will be the first to attack.
ii. If Attack Instantly is selected, Hideyori attacks the enemy ninja first. However, his health level from the previous battle will be retained.
2. Each battle is a battle for survival for Hideyori. In order to face the next enemy ninja, he must be able to defeat the current enemy ninja. An enemy ninja is defeated only when his/her health level becomes or goes below zero. Similarly, Hideyori is defeated only when his health level becomes or goes below zero.
3. In a battle, Hideyori may attack using:
i. Fist – Causes 10 points damage to the health of an enemy ninja.
ii.Stick – Causes 20 points damage to the health of an enemy ninja.
iii. Shuriken – Causes 30 points damage to the health of an enemy ninja. When Hideyori uses a Shuriken, his health is reduced by 5 points.
iv. Sword – Causes 50 points damage to the health of an enemy ninja. When Hideyori uses a Shuriken, his health is reduced by 15 points.
4. An enemy ninja may attack using:
i. Fist – Causes 10 points damage to the health of Hideyori.
ii. Stone – Causes 20 points damage to the health of Hideyori.
iii. Spike – Causes 30 points damage to the health of Hideyori.
iv. Sword – Causes 50 points damage to the health of Hideyori.
Each turn, the enemy attack is random.
5. Back to menu.
1. Programmer must create the necessary menus and functions that he/she deems fit for the Ninja Master program.
2. The creation of menus must take into account order and navigability.
3. The system will close only when the user signifies that he/she wants to stop using the Ninja Master.
4. Programmer is given the leeway to add other features that he/she deems fit.