The article reads:
Smoke emitted from one mosquito repellant coil is equivalent to those of 100 cigarettes, thus causing harm to a large number of people in India, an expert said Wednesday.
“Not many people know about it, but the damage done to your lungs by one mosquito coil is equivalent to the damage done by 100 cigarettes. This was according to a recent study conducted in Malyasia,” said Chest Research Foundation director Sandeep Salvi.
The advertisement “Lamok, siguradong tepok.” should now add “Ikaw rin tepok.”
You can read the full article here: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health/One-mosquito-coil-equals-100-cigarettes/articleshow/9820810.cmsby