Most of us are so immune to color that we do not even realize how it affects our mood or behavior. Advertisers and marketers have spent vast amounts of time and money in attempts to sway or engage consumers into utilizing their services or buying their products. It is not by accident that the CocaCola™ logo and cans have remained red for decades. In fact, even the mention of CocaCola™, probably had you immediately associate the product with the color red. –Keri of thinkbrilliant.com
CITOM personnel which are constant fixtures in Cebu City’s roads suddenly changed their uniforms to green. I guess election season is heating up.
Traveling north of Cebu through Mandaue City after work has been a hassle recently due to the heavy traffic caused by the drainage construction along segments of the Cebu North Road.
With the help of Waze, I get to try out new routes to possibly escape the long hours of driving through the traffic jam around Metro Cebu. ‘Possibly’ since not all routes turn out well for the purpose.
Here is the route I got led to by the app to relieve myself of the traffic. Take caution. The streets you’ll drive along are sometimes narrow and dark. Take caution of the ditches at your side. Driving time from the Maguikay bridge to the corner of H. Abellana and the North Road was about 30-40 minutes.
Here is the route:
1. From M. C. Briones Street (“Hiway”), take M. L. Quezon Avenue instead of driving up the flyover.
2. Turn right to Mardonio Ceniza Street.
3. At the end of Mardonio Ceniza Street, turn left and take B. Suico Street.
4. When you get past the intersection of B. Suico Street and P. Sanchez/Pagsabungan Road, turn right on the first corner and drive about 500m.
5. Turn right after 500m. The street will be narrow and will require a lot of giving way to vehicles driving the opposite direction.
6.Turn right at the end of the street and you’ll exit to H. Abellana Street. Just a few meters to exit to the North Road.